Only posters of submitted and accepted abstracts will be offered presentation.
Please note the following information for the preparation of your poster.
Please bring your printed poster with you to the congress.
- The poster layout is PORTRAIT.
- Please prepare your poster to fit the dimensions below, it is recommended that poster be prepared on one sheet of poster paper.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90cm wide x 120cm high (35.5 inches wide x 47 inches high).
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract – as illustrated below.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Pins/stickers will be available for the mounting of posters.
- Please refer to the Final Program book that you will receive upon arrival at the Congress, for the poster board number assigned to you.
- Please use the board with the same number.
Suggested template for the poster is as below:
INFORMATION FOR PRESENTATIONS
Posters will be on display for the duration of the congress.
Posters should be mounted from 08:00 on Monday, 4 March and removed after sessions on Tuesday, 5 March.
Poster presenters should stand next to their posters during the coffee and lunch breaks for informal Q&A.
and the congress organizers will not be responsible for posters that are not removed on time or that are damaged.